SAFETY AND TESTING PROCEDURES
- 1. Never aim or fire your catapult at people or pets.
2. Never attempt to catch objects released by catapults.
3. Always look to be certain that no one is in the path of a released catapult.
4. Do not leave catapult armed and ready to fire.
5. Always establish a safe firing range for your catapult, free of breakable objects, humans and pet traffic.
6. Be aware that the released arm of the catapult is moving at great speed and power.
7. Do not reach into the path of a moving catapult.
8. Wear eye protection when using your catapult.
9. Always stand in a safe place when releasing an object.
10. Do not use your catapult indoors without adult supervision and permission.
11. Do not allow anyone to use your catapult unless you have instructed them how to do so safely.
12. Always launch soft objects. Do not fire coins, rocks, glass, etc.